Greetings from the blue mountains

Howdy I Just signed up i hadn't realised there was a local place where the real sportscars get together, 

Im on my 3rd porker and this one will be the last, ive had 3 litres and 3.2, but ive been bitten by the 930 bug and i love it and wont even contemplate choosing spending time with the missus over the misstress, err i mean choosing the one with the sleek body and wide hips over the one who buys the catfood....

Hope she never sees this  :wacko:

Thx guys  :D

Its funny when i first bought it ,it was for resto and sell, but the bug has bitten again, I want to keep her ! and now im getting asked by other half why its taking so long for the tyre black to dry, (been a while now lol) and im running out of excuses as to why she isnt ready for sale

so today i did this.... 

I think it will get her off my back until the next excuse...

post-1501-0-60596700-1375877106_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Thx guys  :D

Its funny when i first bought it ,it was for resto and sell, but the bug has bitten again, I want to keep her ! and now im getting asked by other half why its taking so long for the tyre black to dry, (been a while now lol) and im running out of excuses as to why she isnt ready for sale

so today i did this.... 

I think it will get her off my back until the next excuse...

Mate, brilliant. You have definately bought some time, have you contemplated the end result if she does some homework??? Probably need to start looking in the book of excuses for the next delaying tactic. Good luck.

Archived