• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics, Thanks for posting and thank Carmine, I just got my car back from the mechanic yesterday, new radiator hoses, every hose clamp replaced, new harmonic balancer, oil change and a good checking over. It should be good to go sick at Phillip Island on Tuesday   :D   

Great pics, Thanks for posting and thank Carmine, I just got my car back from the mechanic yesterday, new radiator hoses, every hose clamp replaced, new harmonic balancer, oil change and a good checking over. It should be good to go sick at Phillip Island on Tuesday   :D   

Was all that covered under warranty ?

Good luck at the Island, wish I was going... :(

Wow, what a sensational trip, and brilliant pics !! You also lucked into great weather it seems, and the added bonus of not having to tow the Ferrari !!

Great effort guys, and a great advert for the forum......looking forward to details of the next one.

Was all that covered under warranty ?

Good luck at the Island, wish I was going... :(

Nothing was covered by warranty, I didn't even try I don't want Holden touching my car....... :angry:

The Track day at Phillip Island was amazing, perfect weather and no over heating issues  :D

Nothing was covered by warranty, I didn't even try I don't want Holden touching my car....... :angry:

The Track day at Phillip Island was amazing, perfect weather and no over heating issues  :D

Don't blame you taking it elsewhere, good to see you had a good day out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived