This Weeks TV Viewing

CarreraG50

Thu, 29 August, 2013

285279_7-mate.gif
7.30pm - 8.29pm

Porsche

We go inside the famous House of Porsche to see how they create the Porsche 911, one of the most influential and recognisable vehicles in the world. Every distinctive element is manufactured at the Zuffenhausen factory in Stuttgart, Germany, a historical industrial monument.

Sat, 31 August, 2013
285279_7-mate.gif
12.30pm - 12.59pm

Catch all the action from Round 5 of the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia at Winton Motor Raceway.

Bugger missed it

Download it....there's three Porsche "Megafactories", all worth viewing.  The 911, Panamera and the 991...or send me a USB 16Gb.  I can add on the Porsche editions of Wheeler Dealers too.  PM me.

Download it....there's three Porsche "Megafactories", all worth viewing.  The 911, Panamera and the 991...or send me a USB 16Gb.  I can add on the Porsche editions of Wheeler Dealers too.  PM me.

thanks Caver, I actually think i've seen them on Foxtel, but i appreciate the offer...

Thu, 29 August, 2013

285279_7-mate.gif
7.30pm - 8.29pm

Porsche

We go inside the famous House of Porsche to see how they create the Porsche 911, one of the most influential and recognisable vehicles in the world. Every distinctive element is manufactured at the Zuffenhausen factory in Stuttgart, Germany, a historical industrial monument.

Sat, 31 August, 2013
285279_7-mate.gif
12.30pm - 12.59pm

Catch all the action from Round 5 of the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia at Winton Motor Raceway.

Very nice little service you're providng here John... I hope its a weekly update!

;)

Kerry

Archived