iPhone update

Doish13

I've used both platforms. Went from an iPhone 3 (jailbroke it to have more features) to a HTC HD2 which was windows that sucked that i put android on it that worked really well! I killed the phone and went to an iPhone 4. by that time the 4s was out and i think apple got the drift that more features are necessary.. Bought the iPhone 5 when it came out and now have IOS7. 

All i can say is Apple>Samsung/htc. Why? 

Yes the screen is smaller and probably a little heavier. It's basic design and has less hardware features (which really are useless) 

Apple is a software company which focus on the interface how everything works on the user end. Samsung and HTC are hardware companies. They focus on the hardware.. processors, motherboards, screens ect.. Android will never work flawlessly on any of their phones because it's the same software on different hardwares. Apple designs their software around their phones. If you haven't noticed an iPhone is smoother to use then an android. 

IOS7 is actually really cool. Minus the eye candy (which i don't mind the change) there's some really neat features!

I've used both platforms. Went from an iPhone 3 (jailbroke it to have more features) to a HTC HD2 which was windows that sucked that i put android on it that worked really well! I killed the phone and went to an iPhone 4. by that time the 4s was out and i think apple got the drift that more features are necessary.. Bought the iPhone 5 when it came out and now have IOS7. 

All i can say is Apple>Samsung/htc. Why? 

Yes the screen is smaller and probably a little heavier. It's basic design and has less hardware features (which really are useless) 

Apple is a software company which focus on the interface how everything works on the user end. Samsung and HTC are hardware companies. They focus on the hardware.. processors, motherboards, screens ect.. Android will never work flawlessly on any of their phones because it's the same software on different hardwares. Apple designs their software around their phones. If you haven't noticed an iPhone is smoother to use then an android. 

IOS7 is actually really cool. Minus the eye candy (which i don't mind the change) there's some really neat features!

Windows Phone 6.5 was 3 generations ago for Windows Phone though (and based on technology from near on 10 years ago)

Microsoft owning Nokia's phone manufacturing may see things change

After reading this and a few other iPhone / iOS 7 reports, it makes me feel better about sticking with iOS 6. It ain't broke, I'm not fixing it.

Yeah but mine is broken - shattered and regularly splintering screen - but with all these reports, I think I'll hold onto it for a wee bit longer...  :(

Kerry

Windows Phone 6.5 was 3 generations ago for Windows Phone though (and based on technology from near on 10 years ago)

Microsoft owning Nokia's phone manufacturing may see things change

For such a powerful phone at the time. That software shouldn't be on it. It should have been android on it from the beginning. 

I also have Apple TV and like being able to watch YouTube clips on the tv using airplay. Went to do that tonight with one of the clips in this forum and couldn't work out how to connect.. Half an hour of research later reveals all these updates are having more and more issues. I'm not the only one who can't connect Airplay, it's to do with the latest 'upgrade'!!

Archived