Wheel Alignment Brisbane north side

Hi All,

I had new tyres fitted on Friday and noticed the steering wheel hadn't been centred properly. Today is Monday and I took the car back to the tyre place and they straightened the wheel however I asked them to check the alignment as I didn't trust their work since they didn't even straighten my steering wheel. I think the car now pulls left when driving on straight, flat road. 

I was hoping someone could suggest somewhere to take the car on Brisbane north side to get the alignment done by a competent mechanic, Or a suspension place or reliable tyre place. Unlike the one I went to.

I won't name and shame until I get proof of incompetence.

Porsche centre Brisbane, just installed(6 months or so) a new alignment machine, surprisingly they will do an

alignment for pretty much the going rate I believe.

I usually dont use PCB, because of the expense, but this time it may be worth a phone call.

PCB is $165 and I need to book in at least a week in advance. Have booked at TD Automotive, who I trust with my car, for $160 and first thing this Friday morning. They do the full alignment, caster, camber, toe in, check suspension etc. I think my bank balance will be safer at TD than the temptations that await at PCB.

Thanks for your help peeps. As usual you guys are great!

Porsche centre Brisbane, just installed(6 months or so) a new alignment machine, surprisingly they will do an

alignment for pretty much the going rate I believe.

I usually dont use PCB, because of the expense, but this time it may be worth a phone call.

DITTO

• 9 months later...

Old thread I know...

But has anyone heard of, or used, Ricks Wheel Alignment?

I found them mentioned on a VW thread and they rave about him.. someone else told me they do a lot of Porsches too...

I called T&D this morning about wheel alignment, and he was happy to quote me around $200!

Additionally, who best to lower the front suspension? 

Mike T&D did my last alignment after a crap job elsewhere. It was driving in a straight line finally. I just had another done yesterday on the coast as my car now pulls to the right since my new wheels went on. They have screwed it up so ill be booking in with T&D again.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived