Porsche Camp 4S

Guest Harold

Guest Harold

Am thinking about going to Finland for the 5 day Porsche driving course on 26th January. It sounds terrific. Anyone else going? Anyone from here been to the course? If so did you enjoy it?

Guest Harold

Dear Harold,

Porsche Cars Australia is delighted to announce two exciting driving experiences for 2014 – Camp4S and Ice-Force in Finland.

Finland. One of the world’s most northerly countries is situated 170 kilometres from the Arctic Circle in Lapland. Here, it’s winter 200 days of the year and provides the ideal conditions for pure driving pleasure. The spectacular new location of the Porsche Driving Experience Centre in Levi offers the ideal setting for the ultimate training and handling courses. The snow and ice conditions are perfectly suited to allow you to find and follow the ideal racing line in dynamic driving conditions - primarily in drift!

The Porsche Driving Experience Winter programme is a luxury driving adventure you'll never forget. Book now to save your place on the driving experience of a lifetime.

Harold,

I have met several people who have been, every single person raves about how great it is. Call Dearne from PCA in Melbourne, she is one of the organisers & was there last season, she will be able to give you all the details. There are several PCNSW members who have been & I suspect there would be PCVIC members also who have been, good luck.

Guest Harold

Thanks Greg, it was Dearne who sent me the details. She is raving about it. I am cogitating on the cost. Business air tickets circa $10k, course $7,500, other stuff including stuff, say $3k. Totals circa $20k for 5 days. On the other side it would be an unbelievable experience. Haven't yet spoken to the Boss Lady, will have to pick the moment as she and the kids will expect to go out on the boat for the Australia Day long weekend. Should have remained single all those years ago then you can do what you want when you want!!

I haven't spoken to anyone that has regretted going. It's on my to do list except its so cold, I just went to Denmark, Sweden & Norway in June & July this year in summer & if that's their idea of summer then I hate to think how cold winter is.

Archived