No Porsche content (as it wouldnt happen in a Porsche)

I was there beside the truck that day, Owen, on the turn for the last run, they didn't clip the NASCAR drivers net in correctly, time pressure to get the returned run in & I will carry to my grave the image of his arm........arm out the window.......

Owen suffers from Asthma, flailed chest (ribs) and the massive damage to his arm, the only man who kept him alive was Dr John ( forget the surname I'm sorry)...... And the foresight of the quality medical team assembled there...... Beyond description!

I changed tyres for the Lighting Direct guys (Bill & Dean) briefly, what a pair of gentlemen, really top hands anyone would be proud to say they knew them..... Enjoyed the sport - Bill was gutted, but I believe stood by Owen & the family, see the little tacker in the video is now chasing round Europe (Mitch) - Owen himself is a good hand, hell of a panel beater in his own right.....

What's the quote? "it was the worst of times..... It was the Best of times" but for the life of me I cannot remember the brand of roll cage in the car..... That was what really saved Owen from worse damage than what he received...........

Archived