Boxster or Cayman

Eddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie, if you have signed off on the car and paid deposit, probably a bit late now.

Sounds like it is coming from Either Porsche Centre Melb or Porsche Centre Brighton.?

Your Porsche Centre warranty "should" cover any possible future problems. (For the next 12 months anyway)

Porsche Centres are trustworthy, I would be sure your car will be in excellent condition.

If it wasn't coming from either of the above Porsche centers I would certainly be recommending a PPI.

Anyone else want to add anything here?

Thanks Eddie and a happy new one to you also.  

Being a PCM car I have no doubt it will be in excellent condition.

What a great way to start the new year, you will have a great 2014 getting to know it and love it.

Try and join us if you can on one of our coffee chats or an early morning run in the hills if you get the chance. (known as an SMT)

We know your new to the car and we would make sure you only drive to what your comfortable with.

So keep it in mind you would be very welcome.   And hope the next fortnight flies by for you.

Regards,

Niko

Congrats Eddy. Sounds like a sweet ride! I'd feel 100% comfortable buying from PCM - so all good there.

How excitement! I love mine. Funny, in last week or two someone got in my head about what a waste of $ my car is as I don't drive it much and it's still under finance blah blah - I started thinking I should sell it.

Drove it last night and well.... I thought of some expletives, jumped out and mentally told that person to go far away.

Great cars! It doesn't compare to anything in its league. They really are a great ride.

Archived