Sabine Schmitz in some dudes 996 GT3 MK1 @ Nürburgring

Great vid, she was just cruising til the cayman went past, you could hear the revs rise as soon as it went by. Funny.

Looking at the time that was going to be similar to the BMW ring taxi I went for a ride in which did it at 8.38 so she wasn't going that hard....

She is awesome! Loved meeting her mum and sister and the business the family has built up based on motor sport and lure of the ring...

Thanks for sharing A

C

Watch how her driving changes when that Cayman goes past :)

Speaks volumes for those Cayman's doesn't it... I remember when Walter Rohl all but admitted that they were governed back at the factory so as not to be too close to the 911 in market placement!

Plus, she is an awesome driver, and when its on, ITS ON!

LOL

Kerry

Great vid, she was just cruising til the cayman went past, you could hear the revs rise as soon as it went by. Funny.

Looking at the time that was going to be similar to the BMW ring taxi I went for a ride in which did it at 8.38 so she wasn't going that hard....

She is awesome! Loved meeting her mum and sister and the business the family has built up based on motor sport and lure of the ring...

Thanks for sharing A

C

She's fantastic for womens Motorsport and sport in general. Our own Renee Gracie is following in her footsteps.

Archived