Rumours Porsche to turbocharge its entire 911 line-up.

Jimmy

the 911 range is only 1 car ;) LOL

Jeremy Clarkson: "you walk into a Porsche dealership and you say I want a Porsche 911, the sales man would say.. certainly sir what colour would you like your 911 in"

I really don't think they should turbo their whole line, Kind of defeats the purpose of having a "911 turbo" Then everyone will have a 911 turbo, then it won't be as cool anymore because everyone has one.

Each time i see the turbo badge, my jaw drops. If they had the 911 series all turbo charged, what will make my jaw drop? a 911 twin turbo badge? it's only 1 extra turbo? Not the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Must use turbo to make more efficiencies and less badie gas.  All Germans are do this and cheating model badge designation so customer sleeps more happy with big number badge on boot, but tiny turbo under bonnets. You will recover, ask the Bavarians. 

Anyway peoples who buy TURBO no care as long as is badest most expensively car in range. They can call QuadTurbo and charge double, like Porsche only know how to do.  Then Wall Street Wolfs smiles again.

He drove an Italian car, though. Even climbed into it upside-down...

No turbos!

Must use turbo to make more efficiencies and less badie gas. All Germans are do this and cheating model badge designation so customer sleeps more happy with big number badge on boot, but tiny turbo under bonnets. You will recover, ask the Bavarians.

Anyway peoples who buy TURBO no care as long as is badest most expensively car in range. They can call QuadTurbo and charge double, like Porsche only know how to do. Then Wall Street Wolfs smiles again.

Archived