New Porsche Photo book

Kerry

Hi All,

A very good friend recently gave me an excellent book in return for doing a bit of contra for him. I thought I'd share with those of you interested in the ole' Pcar aesthetic...

L10505382.jpg

You've probably seen Frank M.Orel's work before as he appears to be the official photographer for certainly the historic/museum cars. He has a great eye for taking a new and "interesting" perspective which I think is often a bit challenging, and as such, really good.

There are heaps of pics that I've not seen before, and it is a big, well printed, inspirational book, well worth searching out if you like awesome coffee table style Porsche books.

L10505392.jpg

L10505402.jpg

L1050541.jpg

Kerry

Birthday present Kerry? Many happy returns and you share a date with my dear Dad, who would have been 102 today.

Cheers

Paul M

Cheers Paul, sometimes I feel a bit like 102 in the morning, but only 46! We celebrated AnneMaree's 50th last week, and then her father's 80th on Saturday so by the time mine came along it was a pretty quiet affair. ;)

Kerry

Cheers Paul, sometimes I feel a bit like 102 in the morning, but only 46! We celebrated AnneMaree's 50th last week, and then her father's 80th on Saturday so by the time mine came along it was a pretty quiet affair. ;)

Kerry

Are you sure that's the sort of info AM wants out there on the www??? ;)

Are you sure that's the sort of info AM wants out there on the www??? ;)

Does this thing go out on the W W W ?!?!?!? :blink::blink::blink:

I'm toast Doug! :o:D Luckily, "she who shall be.." doesn't usually spend her spare time trawling these pages, much the same as Sue I suspect... ;) So the only way she'll find out is if someone tells her eh?! :P:D

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic pictures, looks like a great book. Love the 917.

Thanks for sharing Kerry.

Cheers

C

Agreed, looks like a book worth purchasing. I was fortunate enough to take some photos of that particular 917 a couple of months ago. Unfortunately haven't got around to going through all the photos.

post-78-128740912101_thumb.jpg

Archived