A DAY AT THE RACES

DSCN5317.jpg

BAZZA AND URSULA....PFA members Before the battle.

DSCN5322.jpg

DSCN5324.jpg

DSCN5330.jpg

DSCN5331.jpg

BRUISER and URSULA heading out to do battle.

Apologies for only taking my compact camera today so no action shots..so to speak

DSCN5340.jpg

Sir Jack.

DSCN5351.jpg

I was actually shooting the Photographers haircut here.

DSCN5382.jpg

Tman and Chris in the Truck...

Great day at the Island, weather perfect. B)   

Crowd not too big, the racing was great, and we even scored some free REPCO BRABHAM T shirts and Caps. :ph34r:

Enjoy yourselves for you blokes going tomorrow there are some great cars there. :)

Racing was great.   The Island is just a magic place. :wub:

It's was great to see Barry and Ursula competing in their cars. How fantastic that they ended up starting side by side on a grid of over 40 cars....

Thanks Niko for the pictures, a really enjoyable day shared with yourself, Theo, Andrew and running into Steve and Dave just made the day even better.

C

Looks like a great day.  I had a late night last night and gave myself a headache, which meant that a long drive wasn't something I thought I should be doing today   DOH!

Love Barry and Ursulas racing machines - they look the business!

Thanks for the comments and photos. Hartops not rare but heavy.

Thanks for dropping in and saying hello guys.

Very happy with the Red 6 in it's new configuration. Qualified badly due to some issues but improved over the weekend to go from P40 to eighth by last race and lapping some 3+ seconds quicker than previously.

Ursula also improved from her previous best and had some good races but car developed a misfire that I need to investigate.

But first need to clean it as it's on display with other Triumphs at the Grand Prix next weekend.

Sorry mate, I have changed it it should have been BAZZA and instead I put Bruiser thinking of something else there....

all part of the ageing process.    Apologies and no offence meant.

Archived