My First Website

Website looks great Ken! I don't know why you are selling either. There is not really much of a market for 964 C2's at the moment :) :) The exhaust note alone is enough to make you weak at the knee's.

Website is great! Maybe look at reducing the size of your main pics a little to speed up loading? Small thing, anyone seriously interested will wait.

I did look at reducing the size of the images but decided it was worth the wait - good suggestion and aooreciated

Nice car and great job on the photos. Good to see you spent the time to get some excellent shots, as opposed to the usual happy snaps.

If only it was time for me to look for a change of car.

Good luck with the sale!  

It's a shame you're selling!

The normal design convention is to have a smaller image on the site. Make those images links to the higher res image so that the user isn't forced to load the high res ones unless they want to.

I did look at reducing the size of the images but decided it was worth the wait - good suggestion and aooreciated

It's a shame you're selling!

The normal design convention is to have a smaller image on the site. Make those images links to the higher res image so that the user isn't forced to load the high res ones unless they want to.

I understand what you mean but you are pushing my capabilities with regard linking the images.

I will have a play tomorrow and see how I go. - maybe I can find a new vocation?

Just wrap the image tags in '<a href...>' tags. Make the link the path to the high res image...

http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks06.htm

I understand what you mean but you are pushing my capabilities with regard linking the images.

I will have a play tomorrow and see how I go. - maybe I can find a new vocation?

Archived