Feeling Blue...

V8 ute could easily be yours , for not many $  :) Just need a clever bodyshop

S0-Une-Porsche-928-S4-pick-up-a-vendre-s

Don't think I haven't thought of it. Its the 4wd bit that I need to resolve. We did find one ute'd 928 that had dual rear axles and a bigger tray. That looked interesting. Someone can probably post a photo of it.

Really nice line up Simon. For a second there I almost thought you had the exact same 996 with that color and wheels.

Steve, do you find the exhaust a bit droney when doing freeway kms for awhile. I'm interested in doing the hack bit concerned about drone and possibly devaluation considering it's not reversible.

Don't think I haven't thought of it. Its the 4wd bit that I need to resolve. We did find one ute'd 928 that had dual rear axles and a bigger tray. That looked interesting. Someone can probably post a photo of it.

This is well known around the traps...and it's even a GTS.

6_wheel_porsche_928.jpg

I will confidently state that Porsche will never build a ute or another tractor! But as Cayenne's depreciate (the Sahara Landcruiser's value plummeted after 10 years) there may be an option for someone to have a little engineering fun. Even if it's not road legal!

85799.jpg

Archived