I'm Bored

webrest

That makes two of us, every time I decide to do something - like work on the car or garden it pours rain. And to add insult the sun comes out at 5.30pm. The Porsche is sitting under its covers in the garage, as does my Cooper S, which I want to get ready for the 50th Birthday celebrations mid next year. Three great sports cars in your garage- pictures please.

Sympathecically Yours

Paul M (not so sunny lakes Entrance)

That makes two of us, every time I decide to do something - like work on the car or garden it pours rain. And to add insult the sun comes out at 5.30pm. The Porsche is sitting under its covers in the garage, as does my Cooper S, which I want to get ready for the 50th Birthday celebrations mid next year. Three great sports cars in your garage- pictures please.

Sympathecically Yours

Paul M (not so sunny lakes Entrance)

OK Paul, you asked for the pictures so here you are. I'm reluctant to put them on the site for fear of being classed a wanker but here they are anyway.

God, life is hard enough as it is when you drive a Porsche most of the rest of the car world think that we are hairdressing tossers anyway.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed Paul, I hope the sun comes out soon. Spending time at Lakes over the Christmas break and hope to get the top off the beast.

Roy.

Great collection, very eclectic.

I've learnt not to worry about what others think, if you appreciate a car and get enjoyment from it and can afford to buy it then go for it. and if you can afford more then even better. As they say if you don't enjoy our money your kids will!

Knighty

Archived