centrelink

yeah, i was saying it didn't look anything like that, it looks like a hack job

Where did you see it?  He must get around.   There cannot be two of them.

I can't think why anyone would invest that amount of time in hacking a 4 door car into a 2 door.  And then go and paint it matt black.  That is some serious effort, even to pull off a hack job.   It just baffles me.

Where did you see it?  He must get around.   There cannot be two of them.

I can't think why anyone would invest that amount of time in hacking a 4 door car into a 2 door.  And then go and paint it matt black.  That is some serious effort, even to pull off a hack job.   It just baffles me.

Flat black hides all sorts of imperfections.

He is probably going from dole office to dole office using different names…...

Meanwhile,  whats the latest Chris ?  Any satisfaction ?

I have a taped line at work and it's funny how often people ask what the beeping is on the line, especially insurances companies etc. I'm sure it would make them a little more careful about what they are saying.

From my experience there are two simple rules, complain long and complain loud.

Start by calling and asking to speak to a supervisor.

Keep a record of the time and date of the call, who you spoke to and what was said.

If not satisfied ask to go higher.

Keep a record of who you spoke to and what was said.

Then, make an official complaint, online or whatever their system and process are.

Keep a record.

Call the ombudsman and inquire as to what they can do for you.

You could apply for documents using FOI, however, what or how much they give you is largely dependent on what process the information is being used for.

You can research legislation yourself and it's not hard to get a basic understanding of what, if any breach they may have made. More likely is they have breached so kind of department policy. You may even be able to obtain policy via FOI, especially if there is a hint of a legal breach.

You can can do quite a lot yourself if you are committed to putting your mind to it. Engaging a lawyer is, obviously, very costly and what you have to ask yourself is, what are you trying to achieve..? Receiving an apology, preventing this from happening to someone else.. Is that worth paying a lawyer?

Lastly you can go to the media. I know that sounds crass, but this kind of thing hits a raw nerve with people who are a little older and have worked hard their whole lives. Govt. departments dishing out to kids in order to give them their rights instead of responsibilities is worthy fighting against.

Archived