Price check '83 SC Cab

if it's immaculate with full history, then anything up to $40k it seems.  If it is a bit run down, and sketchy history, bottom dollar is about $20k.  Without knowing anything about the car I'd say $25k to $30k is a safe bet.  Cabs and targas don't command the premium the coupes do.

Also depends on who is in the market for an SC cab at the time it goes up for sale.

There was one for sale up the Sunshine Coast for a long time, from what i can recall it got down to around $28k asking. Lowish Km's for year (81-82?) looked a not too bad car, but as Mr Wolf mentioned not as popular or desired as the coupes. I nearly went to look at it, but then changed my mind as I did not want a cab.

I would have look at putting it through one of the Shannons Auctions, and they also have a park and sell thingy they do, if it does not sell it will at least give you an idea what is value is.

From what I've seen since looking for my coupe, SteamWolf got it about right at $25 - $35k..... alot of variables will determine high or low.

It's a real shame as they are a nice looking car...... just not as sort after as the coupe....

Thanks for the replies, I'll let him know. In speaking with him tonight he won't sell it privately unless it is to someone he knows so it'll probably end up at auction if he flogs it. I'll post here if that happens.

Cheers all.

And it could possibly get that..... just need to hope there's someone out there looking for a cabrio..... and also remember... there's always a selection available so always fighting the "other" one...

Archived