Porsche - Love you long time

First post to the forum but have been a long time lover! I gave up my concours SC when the kids started coming but am in the planning stages of another one for 'business.'

Was a PCQ member for seven or eight years, did my committee time and am now concentrating on my carbon fibre business.

We've just sponsored the forum and are looking forward to a long relationship. Especially when the carbon 911 body eventuates :D

See you 'round and happy to talk carbon, Porsche or both.

Dijon

Good to see you on the forum-hope to see at the Cars and coffee or one of the drives.

regards Ken

Welcome , and tell us about your Benz in the

Thanks Ken. I'll get there one of these Sundays.

Still lots of work to do on the Benz but will send some updates through periodically. Inclined to do a blog about it actually... we'll see.

Thanks Ken. I'll get there one of these Sundays.

Still lots of work to do on the Benz but will send some updates through periodically. Inclined to do a blog about it actually... we'll see.

you might want to come on the first Saturday of the month, or you'll be too late.

interested to see engine spec's on your car!

you might want to come on the first Saturday of the month, or you'll be too late.

interested to see engine spec's on your car!

Saturday's are worse for free time! I'll get there, most likely in the black benz as the white one is a loooong way from being driveable.

Welcome to PFA.

Not sure what carbon fibre costing is like, but people are replacing panels all the time for weight loss.

Having just watched Jay Leno, looks like CF one piece wheels are next.

One piece CF wheels going on a GT3RS in my workshop in two weeks. I'll post pictures when it happens. They arent ours but an Aussie company called CarbonRev

I love just about anything carbon fibre!  Just had a look through your website and it looks like you do some cool stuff.

The website shows only a part of it. More carbon coolness on our bookface page 'Rennen Metrics'

Happy to show anyone through the factory if you are coming by. Make an appointment though and we'll hide the secret stuff!

Archived