"Niko" - an oldie but goldie

if he couldn't control that. Imagine a 911.. 

Mate, that chase actually went for yonks, I reckon he done a great job lasting as long as he did.  

He drove on three wheels for a considerable amount of time that wasn't shown in that clip.

I would be surprised  if a 911 would have gone through all that S#%$ and went as far as the trusty Coxster did.

But I stand to be corrected...

928s never get stolen. Locksmiths absolutely hate these cars.

If they were stolen , they would never be caught in a chase , because anyone (even 911 & Boxster drivers)  can drive them extremely fast around corners , they also accelerate really well and stop quickly , not that you'd be stopping in a chase. They are also bulletproof.

I don't think diplomatic immunity works anymore when you go down their Jim. If you get caught it will be transferred back to here  :unsure: 
That is if you get caught  :ph34r:

Meanwhile Tasmanians have two heads for a reason... so they can switch identities when they get caught :P  

Odds aren't stacked in your favour here Jim, but it does make for better odds if you do win. $50 on Jim please.

Meanwhile Tasmanians have two heads for a reason... so they can switch identities when they get caught :P  

The two heads are identical, freak of nature thing , genetics - i could explain but..

One head sometimes does idiotic things. Fortunately I wasn't born here!

Archived