Another new member in SA

JD86

Hi everyone!

Just moved back to Adelaide after living in the UK for quite a while and brought the beast (Carrera 3.2) with me.  I've owned the 911 since 2012 and have taken it on a few European and UK adventures, now keen to hit the Adelaide Hills as often as possible and also go further afield (Tasmania trip that has been mooted on this forum sounds awesome!).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully will be meeting up with some of you too.  I've seen the Adelaide Cars and Coffee thread so will be jumping on that soon.

Old photo below...

Carrera1.gif

Welcome JD86!

I believe there is an Adelaide coffee and cars mooted for the near future, keep an eye on this section where you'll see the "Who's up for a meet in Adelaide" post...

Lots to read, heaps to chat about, see you out there in the posts...!

;)

Kerry

Welcome to Adelaide. I spent some time working in motorsport around the UK. We could talk for hours.

My car is not registered at the moment, tweeking a few things out in the workshop.

Looking forward to meeting you and the other Adelaide dwellers in the not too distant future.

Welcome to Adelaide. I spent some time working in motorsport around the UK. We could talk for hours.

My car is not registered at the moment, tweeking a few things out in the workshop.

Looking forward to meeting you and the other Adelaide dwellers in the not too distant future.

I raced an AW11 MR2 in the UK for a few years on and off so I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.  Had a blast and got to experience many of the great tracks.  

Not Porsche related but here's a quick pic from Brands GP circuit

Brands_zps695fd10c.jpg

Archived