Happy Holidays Everyone!

I thought i'd stop in and say HELLO!  I've just gotten back from 5 weeks in sunny Phuket, Thailand! If anyone noticed I was missing :)

I only saw a few Porsches, 2 Cayennes and 1 991 in white, roof down too! Not that I expected to see many.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year..   if you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a great pubic holiday :)

I've asked Santa for a Porsche but I have a feeling that I won't get one :P:rolleyes:

Amanda 

From me to you -your very own Porsche

http://www.car-bone.pl/carbone_xmas_2015.pdf

If you had  been at lunch the PFA lunch last Sunday you may have even been given you very own 356

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/Welly-Die-Cast-Model-1-16-Pullback.aspx?pid=274169&utm_source=edm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MF_SCA01_2015_WK25_DD_5_AU#Recommendations

I cannot believe how the prices have fallen for 356's

Merry Christmas Twood

Well Tazzie I had a very productive time away. I trained daily at a gym called unit-27. I ate super clean. Improved my fitness and kick started some weight loss :)

Dropped 5kg and a total 26.5cm from my measurements.

And now I'm looking for a new group to train with so I can continue this at home :)

Now that's my kinda Porsche! I can even work on it myself twood!

Well Tazzie I had a very productive time away. I trained daily at a gym called unit-27. I ate super clean. Improved my fitness and kick started some weight loss :)

Dropped 5kg and a total 26.5cm from my measurements.

And now I'm looking for a new group to train with so I can continue this at home :)

Hmmm. I've developed a liking for Chang beer. I don't think I'll be losing 5kg these holidays. :)

Archived