Mark Webber - GT2RS

MGS996TT

• 3 months later...

Hi Kerry.....saw you were up early! Just wanted to let you know the RS is for sale, as I have weakened (again) and ordered the only (at this stage) 4.0 RS that is due to arrive in Melbourne Sep/Oct. Black (of course) with black wheels, no decals. Will need to give this one some exercise on track days, or a total waste. Will see you on the run to Warragul on the 10th. Taking the '2'.

Hope all going well,

David

Hi Kerry.....saw you were up early! Just wanted to let you know the RS is for sale, as I have weakened (again) and ordered the only (at this stage) 4.0 RS that is due to arrive in Melbourne Sep/Oct. Black (of course) with black wheels, no decals. Will need to give this one some exercise on track days, or a total waste. Will see you on the run to Warragul on the 10th. Taking the '2'.

Hope all going well,

David

David, did you think that your car up for sale would go "unspotted"?!?!?! LOL! The minions have already been out there reporting such interesting news! ;):D

CAN'T WAIT to see Mr 4 come to down, almost as much as you I'm sure...

If the Warrugul run is on the 10th, I'll be there and very excited to put DEXTER the RS together with his very prestigious and historic younger brother "2". :):):) They might make an interesting parked pair!

All the best David, we might need to take some snaps of your "newborn" at some stage as well... :rolleyes::D

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

Yes, looking forward to giving the old girl a run next weekend. Had to get new tyres, even though they have only done about 10,000kms...they are between 6 and 8 years old and its like driving on bricks, they have lost their 'flex'. Am fitting the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport which has had great review overseas.

Regards

David

Archived