Lefty 930

Hey all.

Buying some bits in a motorparts store today, and whilst yacking to the bloke, the topic got onto my 912

Anyway, he advises he knows where theres a Lefty 930 turbo that needs a clean up for sale, as the owner has run out of funds or interest in it.

I have no idea of price or condition as yet

I gave the guy my contact details, so he can ask the owner if i can have a look at it.

We all know 930's have gone nuts, and its a big ask, but what would you think a running, driving decent lefty go for?

Yeah, I was thinking it was that blue one on gumtree that has the body kit.

Hope not! Will keep ya posted if and when I hear anything. Will chase him up next week if he doesnt call me

Hugh, I'm out and about all the time and I ask everyone. My friends know I'm a Porsche tragic, so I get told about a few of them around the place, usually in peoples driveways

The girl that told me about the one in a shed a few weeks ago, told me her brother in law has an immaculate 928 (S4 i think she said. I was pissed, so don't quote me on that)

Waiting for info on a 356 basket case at the moment. Kinda sketchy with that one, but ya have to keep on to them to see if it exists.

Also told about a 944 that may come up for sale soon.

Archived