Member Rankings - does anyone care?

Hi All,

When I set up the forum, I based it on a couple of other forums of which I was a member.

As such, I borrowed the member ranking system (the title you are accorded based on how many posts you have made) until I could think of something better.

Forgive me, but it annoys me to be called "Aluminati", "Gliterati" etc, so, does anyone have any opinions as to how we should rank our members?

I put forward a few suggestion to our moderators which attracted a deafening silence, and an eager apathy, so now I put it to you, the greater membership - does it bug anyone else?

:blink:<_<;)

Here is a suggestion, please offer your own if you can be bothered, or indeed just tell me to "get on with your life!!!"

Kerry

℗car Passerby

℗car Purveyor

℗car Posse

℗car Pedant

℗car Professor

℗car Perfectionist

℗car Partyanimalis

℗car Painsinthearse

℗car Pathological

℗car Perturbed

℗car Paralysed

℗car Pawn

As you can see, I rank ℗car devotion as a somewhat deteriorating condition, but such is my irreverent sense of humour. I'm open to assending adulations if you prefer, but some humour would also be good! ;)

Kerry,

I must admit my initial response was 'Get a life', but in the spirit of adding something...

Four categories, in descending order of post counts:

- GT1

- GT2

- GT3

- GTS

And the mods may use the rank of 'RS'!!!

Well in all honesty Kez didn't get complete silence in his call for suggestions...I think he just preferred his own list ;):P

Here is another alternative,

Pedal Biker

Learners Permit

Probationary (Red)

Probationary (Green)

Full Licence Driver

Speed Licence

National Circuit Licence

International Circuit Licence

My vote goes for jnr356's list.

Well in all honesty Kez didn't get complete silence in his call for suggestions...I think he just preferred his own list ;):P

Here is another alternative,

Pedal Biker

Learners Permit

Probationary (Red)

Probationary (Green)

Full Licence Driver

Speed Licence

National Circuit Licence

International Circuit Licence

My vote goes for jnr356's list.

Doug,

Thanks for your support!

• 4 weeks later...

What is this?? My spezialist Gliterati forum status has been hijacked by that rookie FUCHer Jnr356 and his posse of passerby partyanimals. Now I don't want to be a painsinthehearse, pedant professor who becomes pathologically disturbed, but I feel like a paralysed pawn of a prototype langeheck. I'll have to get Chris the Mulsanne Meister to put me in stuttgart's finest and take me to bereavement counselling by Douglas, Ferry's protege weissachologist. I wonder if this perfectionist purveyor of psychology will allow me to continue wearing my Gliterati Glowmesh?

What is this?? My spezialist Gliterati forum status has been hijacked by that rookie FUCHer Jnr356 and his posse of passerby partyanimals. Now I don't want to be a painsinthehearse, pedant professor who becomes pathologically disturbed, but I feel like a paralysed pawn of a prototype langeheck. I'll have to get Chris the Mulsanne Meister to put me in stuttgart's finest and take me to bereavement counselling by Douglas, Ferry's protege weissachologist. I wonder if this perfectionist purveyor of psychology will allow me to continue wearing my Gliterati Glowmesh?

:lol::lol::lol:

Paul you sound...℗car Perturbed ;)

Kez, what did you set the number of posts at?

Rookie 0

Prototype 10

FUCHer 30

Langeheck 100

Spezialist 200

Mulsanne Meister 300

Weissachologist 400

Stuttgart's Finest 500

Ferry's Protegé 600

And then it can go on from there... ;)

Kerry

PS Broke my clutch cable on IGY tonight (coming home from a rather late lunch) so he is spending the night out under the stars before getting shipped off to Dr George tomorrow morning... :(

Archived