My 993 Pic

Today the weather is good. So I decide to give my 993 a bit of detailing. :)

It has been almost 2 months since I got my 993 :P . I finally don't stall much now. :P And I need to check the forum more frequent do I don't miss out any meet.

Here are some of the Pic I took after I done the wax this afternoon. (Took me almost 3 hours to detail.... my back hurt now lol...)

Enjoy it.

Cheers,

David.

993_Web_1.jpg

993_Web_2.jpg

993_Web_3.jpg

993_Web_4.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Hi Mark,

No I don't have the retractable rear spoiler. when I got the car it already have the Turbo wing on it.

Perhaps I should chase it up with the dealer?

The logo Carrera at the back. Seems the C is no longer sticky. Does any one know any good glue to use so I can glue it back on and without damage the paint?

Cheers,

David

Hi Mark,

No I don't have the retractable rear spoiler. when I got the car it already have the Turbo wing on it.

The logo Carrera at the back. Seems the C is no longer sticky. Does any one know any good glue to use so I can glue it back on and without damage the paint?

Cheers,

David

Hi David,

I don't think glue would be a good idea as it may damage your paintwork if you ever need to remove the badge, plus messy to align. I'd research double sided tape, black foam type, 1.0mm thick? Most badges are held on using this method and a heat gun (just warm a little) works a treat when you need to remove for any reason. Maybe try a panel beater or industry supplier.

Cheers,

Stepo

Hi Mark,

Cheers,

David

David, if getting the retractable spoiler is not urgent imo, you should wait for one via the bay or pelican parts.......may be a much cheaper option.

I hve seen them come up every so often, I will keep an eye out for you....:-)

The logo at the back may not have been properly attached when the turbo spoiler was installed (and possibly painted). Any good panel shop should be able to point you in the right direction...... or do the job for you for a small fee.

would love to see it in the flesh one day !

rgds

Mark

Hi Mark, Stepo,

Thanks for the tips. Any recommendation for good panel shop though? Perhaps I should contact the dealer I bought the car from and hope they'll point me to the right direction.

And I am keep my eyes on that monthly meet topic.

Will try to show up at the next one :) Can't wait to meet other p-car lovers.

Cheers,

David

• 3 weeks later...

Archived