Group buy EOI - LHD RHD 911/912/356 passenger & driver side boards

Gents

This is also posted on the typ901 forum.

As title says I am gong to make a run of factory correct 912/911 LHD RHD passenger and driver side boards. I can also make boards for 356

964 or 993 boards could be done, though not certain they are the same as earlier cars. if they differ id need someone to supply a template.

These are factory correct and finished in a matt black stain and to the correct level of finish as per factory - not remarkable but correct.

If you want a higher level finish or customised e.g clear finish, or different colour stain, boards with go fast holes, or with exotic finished faces (saddle leather or other) all doable

I can also repair /refinish your existing boards.

I'm waiting on a better price from timber supplier for a larger order of material - ill confirm pricing based on a min run of 10 next week. If you are in a hurry I can make an individual set or just a side

If you would like a set(s) please post here with your specific requirement:

Year & model

LHD -RHD

Sporto

A/C cut out (passenger side)

Custom requirement

Specify pair or a side only

Qty.

if your car is a LHD -RHD conversion please indicate.

I can supply fully finished, part finished (you stain) or plain blank with cutting template. Please specify which

Question. someone told me targa boards are slightly different. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks michel

Interesting point re coupe & targa..  I see that the PET specifies coupe, but doesn't specify targa anywhere else. I don't think the pedal board for my targa is different from a coupe. An anomaly in the PET perhaps? There's a couple of errors/typos elsewhere in the book too.

Hi scotty do I need to embroider his n hers?

Why targas are a bit different would be the stiffening? I guess due to the partial roof chop. Can't ecplain it otherwise.

Scotty could you make templates of your targa boards or post em? Might as well dbl check Promise you'll get em back

Anyone have LHD targa boards I could get a template from? even fruitier targa with sporto option :)

Just a heads up this is going ahead due to current interest over in the 901 forum.

Thx Michel

Simon the 912 does

Btw I have been asked to supply boards fully prepped and mounted with clutch stops etc. I'm checking prices and will order a qty .

So when your specifying you can add this as an option.

Hi scotty do I need to embroider his n hers?

Scotty could you make templates of your targa boards or post em? Might as well dbl check Promise you'll get em back

No, I don't need embroidery. <_<

Yep, I'll look to make you a template.

• 1 month later...
Gents ive started to make the boards and Scotty is the first cab (targa) off the rank.

Just reconfirm your interest (and requirement) on the thread and I will PM you bank acc details.

To secure your order will require a 50% deposit with the balance due on completion.

Finished set of RHD boards driver and passenger ready for mounting hardware are $445.00 a set.
Std colour - Black

New hardware if required will be supplied at cost + $45.00 for fitting.

If there are 20 or more confirmed orders the price per set, will be $410, as I can purchase a larger qty of material.

For all those who asked for a single side only ill post the price in a tic. Though driver side due to the extra work is more expensive.

Postage at cost. Though can combine orders if you can collect from a nominated person.

As a comparison from Porsche driver side only is $363.00 + GST.

Note: the price is for 911/912 boards. I can supply boards for 356, 914 and 965 and 993's. Yes thats right Porsche still had a bit of 'moggie' in em right up till the demise of the AC

Can do special order if you want something a little different

Options
sports purpose - go fast holes
coloured or clear finished boards
special face veneers
composites
machined alloy
anodizing

Also could anyone who has sporto targa or sporto coupe please supply a template and or crappy board for a template. There's an easter egg in it for you.

Am also working on couple of other ideas one which is kind of Butzi meets Eames moment and will post pic once I've finished the prototype and am happy with the making process - Scotty will be the first to give it a go

thanks for your interest

cheers Michel

any pics on what these factory reproduction boards look like?

Tossing up between factory and aftermarket boards at present

These were made in the first run a few years back, now in fishcops car

image.jpg1_1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived