Import photo from mobile

Eddy

Yes. Via Photobucket. Load the app and use the upload function (black circle with plus sign) to copy image from phone to PB. To get the photo in a post, use the share button (square with arrow) copy, IMG link. Return to PFA and paste that directly in your post. Voila.

Yes. Via Photobucket. Load the app and use the upload function (black circle with plus sign) to copy image from phone to PB. To get the photo in a post, use the share button (square with arrow) copy, IMG link. Return to PFA and paste that directly in your post. Voila.

Don't forget this one

843DEC9B-86B7-42A1-88E5-89BE0182FC63_zps

Although I push started it and got it home, there was serious discussion of a tilt tray at one point.  Here the guy is investigating the possibility of direct jumping the starter 'just like an old Kombi'.  He decided there was not enough access to do such a thing, and that's when we tried push starting.

Just on the original topic, I can copy the link from the photo bucket app but I can't find the insert image button back on the forum? I click more reply options but all I can manage doing is directly pasting the link, which doesn't embed the actual photo.

And here I thought I was clever with such things...

Dusty - it depends on what browser.  With iPads and things sometimes the simpler browsers don't show the toolbar.  This is usually done by the forum software which knows you can't use a touchscreen to use some of the more complicated options, so they just hide them.

You can either create it with your own [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (I had to put space in to get it to show up) - or one of the options in the photo bucket link copy is the img tags itself (though it also includes a link to the photo bucket site instead of directly embedding).  If I'm using phone/ipad I just type in the img tags and post the image url between them.  Pretty easy to do.

Archived