Once a year it's worth it to work on a Saturday...

I don't care what anyone says. There is NOTHING in this world that compares to an FA18, or any jet fighter cranking it up!

The pilot put on a helluva show by the looks of some of the vision channel ONE had.....for a minute!  :rolleyes:

What a buzz that would've been Kerry

Every year I'm out on the deck to see these flyboys, yesterday was THE best ever cos he(she?) used our building as the vertical axis for the ascent and we stood underneath it as it shot straight up, us looking up his/her fiery clacker with all the sound waves making their presence literally felt! AWE SOME.

Every year I'm out on the deck to see these flyboys, yesterday was THE best ever cos he(she?) used our building as the vertical axis for the ascent and we stood underneath it as it shot straight up, us looking up his/her fiery clacker with all the sound waves making their presence literally felt! AWE SOME.

a different class of machinery. Make the F1 cars look insignificant

At the GP today, no question FA18 was the highlight. Those hard banking, almost stalling turns with vapour coming off the wings are awesome - could watch in awe all day.

f1s meh

Archived