Nice to meet ya

Hi , just back on Aussie soil after some extended periods away. In and out the country , but looking to dabble back in the scene , maybe even buy another car.

Living in Northern NSW , but often frequent Melbourne , Sydney , GCoast

25+ years owning porsches , no expert by any means , but driven probably a good million miles in them :)

I have bent , them borrowed them, bought and sold. I have had my current car shortly after its was new second owner , since 1997 if I recall correctly.

Anyhow , who know may see you out there, terrorising the tarmac somewhere

Im probably now what you my call a hybrid 20+ years in Aus, 20 + Pommie in UK .

Love cars  classics , scooters and bikes

All of my hobbies have burnt petrol and money pretty much… (Wives and Motors)

Only now are some potentially proving to be investments

Great to join the forum

Cheers Steve

post-2210-0-01745400-1428301130_thumb.jp

For sure Chris, would love a run down on action, repairers, detailers, drives , coffee, speed traps ;) in this neck of the woods and a cuppa or beer or is it Chai in Byron In an out of town for the next 10 days but would be great to connect. Go the 993 :) Like to see ya 72 also , I quite got a fancy for something myself at the moment stevesyms@gmail.com

Hi Steve, maybe you can teach me a few things. Still a learner here. All I know is I love my Boxster and I love to drive it fast and everywhere! I'm in Melb love cruising the windy roads

Thanks Trevor  , yes always been a bit a bt of a white boy , you dont get thse deep glossy curves of a dark colour but something simple about the white…reminds me it needs love and a good polish

This car was factory delivered with upgraded spec , something similar to Turbo S style engine specs , with extra oil cooling , engine mgmt mods , no sunroof, ordered as I believe as one of three that came supposedly to Fitzgerald , Keene and Richards camps and I have seen one other, so thers a few 933TT out there in OZ.

Cant like the rest of the folks comments apparently Im over my quota of likes for the day , so i will say a blanket thanks for the welcome.

For sure Chris, would love a run down on action, repairers, detailers, drives , coffee, speed traps ;) in this neck of the woods and a cuppa or beer or is it Chai in Byron In an out of town for the next 10 days but would be great to connect. Go the 993 :) Like to see ya 72 also , I quite got a fancy for something myself at the moment stevesyms@gmail.com

You hit the nail - Almond milk Chai with Tumeric and Ginger, followed by a raw avocado and mint cake.

Your 993 seems like the other end of the 993 spectrum to mine.   Mine is more of a driver quality car and has lived a full life.

If you are Byron next Friday then hit me up, we are planning a drive (a VERY short one with some Kmobis (they can't keep up, so we have to choose the slow route) and then stopping for lunch nearby.

voss_lowered_zpsgfb1lx6h.jpg?t=142823256

Im in Melbourne Chris , but I assure you mines  been driven too, I just have a few axes to choose from , will PM you when im back probably 16th owards

And a cruise is a cruise , im happy to put some soft racks on the beast and a longboard

Can even get some decals or pop on the other wheels ….for a bit of splitty competition  :rolleyes:

Mike  pretty sure 75- late 70's  last I noticed, I hadnt driven it for a few months , was more focused on temp and speedo , last drive,  I have had it since almost new. Just been having  buddy run it every few weeks , for a long time. Who knows maybe hes done a Ferris Bueller on me , I better go check

Chris , its called enlightened lillac actually …I thought you were going to comment on the Tie Dye seatcovers?.  Regardless of colour  I think my consumption of fossil fuels wont let me full fill my requirements in that catergory …its hard to want to be a guru and a gas addict  :D

When you see the white light in your mirror from now on Chris , whilst taking a moonlight drive down the coast roads of Byron rermember its probably not the Messiah Chris , its probably me asking you to move over 

Mike  pretty sure 75- late 70's  last I noticed, I hadnt driven it for a few months , was more focused on temp and speedo , last drive,  I have had it since almost new. Just been having  buddy run it every few weeks , for a long time. Who knows maybe hes done a Ferris Bueller on me , I better go check

If you need someone to flush some of the carbon build up out I'd be happy to help  ;)  :ph34r:

Archived