FS EOI 911 SC Guards Red STILL AVAILABLE

UPDATE: Still available for sale due to purchase not proceeding

PPI has been conducted in Adelaide, happy to pass on workshop via PM.

Has identified some items needing sorting as to be expected with 34yo cars at this price level.

I am on my 5th Air Cooled 911 and know these cars well, there is good and bad points with this car but well priced usable now car which is a great entry or hot rod/project.

I am happy for any inspections, PPI or other due diligence exercise to investigate the car.

Available for sale 1981 Guards Red 911 SC, sunroof coupe.

Key features:

• US car originally, converted, looks to be well done with bumper rubbers, door cards etc all done.
  • 3.0L SC Motor, full exhaust headers with twin pipe outlet, new engine/gearbox mounts, minimal oil leaks, runs well, pulls hard and sounds great! Definitely not US spec compression but not sure exactly what has been done.
  • 915 5spd, new shift linkage bushes
  • Car has been lowered, stiff torsions bars etc (not sure what size) handles well
  • Black Interior, Leather Seats
  • 16" x 6 & 7" Fuchs tyres good
  • Turbo Rear Spoiler (looks to be oem, not sure)

Car presents okay, paint is faded on roof and couple of panels and a few small rust bubbles coming through, nothing sinister that I am aware, sign of bog repair just above frunk.

Is fun to drive now and slowly improve paint etc while enjoying or great basis for project without being concerned of losing high investment value of Aust. delivered car.

Currently on SA Historic Club Rego, cheap rego, insurance etc but can be converted to full SA rego without any problem.

I was going to modify but have just been offered another vehicle ready to go, would love to keep but too many cars, boats, bikes and only so much space.

For sale via EOI around the $30k mark.

Inspection available in Adelaide.

Will initially offer on PFA only.

Have full size photos can email along with any other detail.

post-1969-0-88273400-1430463671_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-13457300-1430463673_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-24424900-1430463674_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-23690900-1430463675_thumb.jp

post-1969-0-27200700-1430463676_thumb.jp

Hi   Could you send the ppl and extra photo's based in adelaide would like to inspect the car.                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hi   Could you send the ppl and extra photo's based in adelaide would like to inspect the car.                                                                                                                                                                                               

PM Sent, Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived