73 911T

I think Tomo likes starting threads. :D

My only concern is that some of his efforts maybe overlooked as opposed to adding to existing threads ie 'gratuitous Porsche pics' etc. 

Nice car BTW, red looks surprising good on these old cars too! (thanks for sharing :))

I start off in gratuitous Porsche pics ,and somehow end up out there with no other car pics, So should I just go to reply to this thread, or just add to existing threads, frankly its been doing my head in :blink::wacko::)  

I start off in gratuitous Porsche pics ,and somehow end up out there with no other car pics, So should I just go to reply to this thread, or just add to existing threads, frankly its been doing my head in :blink::wacko::)  

My recommendation would be that if you have content relating to an existing thread to continue the conversation/topic there as opposed to starting a new or separate thread that may get lost into the deep abyss of the forum. 

This is just my tip as it makes things easier to find, you are however obviously more than free to start as many topics as you like. Hope that helps, feel free to send me a PM if you are having any issues. 

Archived