Blue 3.2/930 interior

turboT

I can't help with any blue interior parts, but when you do find them, I would be very interested in your black steering wheel...

I think mine is the original steering wheel on the car but at some point in its life it became so worn some dickhead painted it black!

Have you considered colouring your steering wheel blue?  I am sure there are ways to do it but I assume you'll need to somehow get the black off it first.

Also, the console comes apart so you can buy any decent one and use your blue bits on it. 

• 1 month later...

Haha

I also beat you to posting my original wanted ad by a few months :)

Is yours Marine Blue or lighter? I got hold of a blue wheel but it's lighter than I need and not in perfect nick - I can send you pics but I don't think it'd do your car justice.

I have a black wheel that's pretty good that I'll probably move on soon.

Haha

I also beat you to posting my original wanted ad by a few months :)

Is yours Marine Blue or lighter? I got hold of a blue wheel but it's lighter than I need and not in perfect nick - I can send you pics but I don't think it'd do your car justice.

I have a black wheel that's pretty good that I'll probably move on soon.

Did you get a response from the guy in the US? ( might have tried to throw him a bigger number..... Sorry). Mine is also pretty dark blue but post a pic of what you have 

Archived