Tyre options for 15s. 7 & 8

smule

Pulling my 16s off to replace with 15s 7 & 8 on a 3.2 carrera. 

I note tyre options are limited so I'm interested I hearing what setups people run. 

Im thinking 225 50 15 all round, or should I run with a 205 / 225 setup ?

Let me know what you run in brands and sizes ... :) 

Interesting to read about the variety and sizes...

I have decided on 205 55 15 and 225 50 15, this ensures same height of both wheels.. I had a look at 60s and thought they where too tall for my liking and the 50s sat the car low for..

The car doesn't see much road time these days and doesnt venture out in the wet, so i was considering a set of R compound tyres.. the only ones i could find with the 205 55 / 225 / 50 setup is Dunlop

Bridgestone have the new released adrenalin re003 in a 205 55 but no rear 225 sizing... unless you chose a R compound rear..

Will have a look at the toyo t1r's....

Interesting to read about the variety and sizes...

I have decided on 205 55 15 and 225 50 15, this ensures same height of both wheels.. I had a look at 60s and thought they where too tall for my liking and the 50s sat the car low for..

The car doesn't see much road time these days and doesnt venture out in the wet, so i was considering a set of R compound tyres.. the only ones i could find with the 205 55 / 225 / 50 setup is Dunlop

Bridgestone have the new released adrenalin re003 in a 205 55 but no rear 225 sizing... unless you chose a R compound rear..

Will have a look at the toyo t1r's....

+1 on those sizes. 

Archived