For sale, G series parts. 930 and 911

I’ve got some stock 930 parts floating around that I’d like to clear out to get some room back in the shed. All as best as pick up but I cooould maybe bring to Sydney at a stretch. 

You could be very cheeky and bolt all the CIS stuff to a 3ltr motor and have a cheap base for a turbo swap..

1. G-series 930 dizzy. Perfect working order will also work on a 911. Taken out as I’m now running EFI. SOLD

2. Little dirty but as new Clewette leads and coil. Will do package if you want them and the Dizzy together. SOLD $300 for the lot.

IMG_2293_zps3jioy1dk.jpg

3. Complete stock 930 CIS system. Perfect working order and everything nut and bolt bar the ultra long intake studs. These parts are getting increasingly hard to find so would make a good addition to the spares kit. Intake pipe has been changed to suit bigger turbo but it’s not like highspeed steel is going to wear out anytime soon... 

$400 SOLD.

IMG_2307_zpsv1bibuzw.jpg

4. 930 intercooler. Again very hard to find  or undamaged. Most people binned them when fitting aftermarket intercooler as to be honest they don’t work that well.

$300 Sold pending payment

IMG_2308_zpspaerq0pl.jpg

IMG_2309_zpshjwuhfd1.jpg

5. The really really hard to find 930 part that hasn’t been chopped up or binned. Stock 930 intake with K&N washable filter.

$500 Sold pending payment

IMG_2294_zps3brpfo3e.jpg

6. G series bonnet. Has been used as my project whiteboard but in good cond.

SOLD.

IMG_2305_zpsaltfc7ks.jpg

7. Navy Blue door cards. LHD.

$50

IMG_2302_zpsrkqfeqjv.jpg

Nardi wheel. Great cond not new but not worn out either. Comes with boss kit.

SOLD.

IMG_2290_zpsroxyqfhd.jpg

IMG_2292_zpsbyksfztt.jpg

Martin.

0429UNCLEH (Yes that’s really my phone number)

Archived