2007 CAYMAN S in Perth Can anyone have a gig?

Niko

http://www.barbagallo.com.au/pre-owned/stock-number-31612

Mate of mine down here in Mexico, has found this 2007 CAYMAN S at BARBAGALLO MOTORS in Osoborne Park, Perth.

40K plus ORC.   110K on the clock and it is a tip.

Initial enquiries with the dealer appear on face value to be ok.   Although to me, the interior has been neglected, and they say it hasn't been re sprayed or touched up:mellow:

Anyway apart from that, my mate is getting the service records etc before going any further but...he is very interested.  

I am wondering/hoping

1.           there might be someone over in the Wild West that might be able to just have a quick looksee and give us your thoughts.

(not yet though, unless your driving by, until we are happy with the service records etc)

The car has been serviced mainly by CHELLINGWORTH PORSCHE PERTH.   

2.        Also.. can anyone recommend an independent who could do a PPI if CHELLINGWORTH can't fit it into their end of year workload.

Thanks for that.....

Niko 

"Mate of mine" Is that like saying to the doctor 'A friend of mine has a rash' 

Sure you don't want another one Niko?

I would love another one, but couldn't afford to go through a divorce.   Think I am very happy with what I have...(and the wife too:P)

Now, if you really can help me with this rash that my errrgghh aarrgghh  friend keeps getting...:wacko:

The one I drove at Buik Motorsports here in SA is a bloody good car Niko. Lower kays too. You'd have to contact Craig on here, or them direct for price though

Thanks lee, is that Craig333?  

Just checked out the Buick Motorsports website but can't find any cars for sale.  

Looks like my mate might be going to jump on the Perth one at this stage, pending PPI.

i will suggest he give Buick a ring though..

cheers

Thanks lee, is that Craig333?  

Just checked out the Buick Motorsports website but can't find any cars for sale.  

Looks like my mate might be going to jump on the Perth one at this stage, pending PPI.

i will suggest he give Buick a ring though..

cheers

Yes, thats Craig mate

This be the puppy. Better colour in my opinion

20151118_150852.jpg

http://www.barbagallo.com.au/pre-owned/stock-number-31612

Mate of mine down here in Mexico, has found this 2007 CAYMAN S at BARBAGALLO MOTORS in Osoborne Park, Perth.

40K plus ORC.   110K on the clock and it is a tip.

Initial enquiries with the dealer appear on face value to be ok.   Although to me, the interior has been neglected, and they say it hasn't been re sprayed or touched up:mellow:

Anyway apart from that, my mate is getting the service records etc before going any further but...he is very interested.  

I am wondering/hoping

1.           there might be someone over in the Wild West that might be able to just have a quick looksee and give us your thoughts.

(not yet though, unless your driving by, until we are happy with the service records etc)

The car has been serviced mainly by CHELLINGWORTH PORSCHE PERTH.   

2.        Also.. can anyone recommend an independent who could do a PPI if CHELLINGWORTH can't fit it into their end of year workload.

Thanks for that.....

Niko 

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/2257-who-to-do-ppi-in-perth/

Yes, thats Craig mate

This be the puppy. Better colour in my opinion

Yes I tend to agree with you, great looking car....And I am guessing it's a manual too....

Unfortunately my mate signed up today for the Perth one.   CHELLINGWORTH PORSCHE doing the PPI tomorrow.

They have serviced it every 10,000K so log books are good, as far as that goes.

Picking it up after Christmas, and driving it home the long way via Albany etc..

Least it will be another Cayman on the forum... 

Thanks for the help from every one here...

Archived