1982 Porsche 911 SC for sale - thoughts?

It looks like a car that was for sale through PCV a long time ago. From memory Weltmeister were looking after it at the time, might be worth touching base with them?

Sorry I cant be more helpful.................

It looks like a car that was for sale through PCV a long time ago. From memory Weltmeister were looking after it at the time, might be worth touching base with them?

Sorry I cant be more helpful.................

Thanks very much Hugh anything at all helps appreciate it!

I pulled up next to him at a set of lights last month .. Not a garage queen but sounded the business....that's all I can contribute 

Cheers Smule thanks very much appreciate that, good to hear that it sounds the business..

Pretty sure the car belonged to Theo back in 90's and won numerous C class awards at PCV, The 964 bumpers were installed circa 1996. Matt at Weltmeister looked after it so could tell you heaps. Plenty spent in the 90's on it and very fast.

Hope that helps.

RAI

Pretty sure the car belonged to Theo back in 90's and won numerous C class awards at PCV, The 964 bumpers were installed circa 1996. Matt at Weltmeister looked after it so could tell you heaps. Plenty spent in the 90's on it and very fast.

Hope that helps.

RAI

Hey Rai thanks for that information it's great to know and it helps a lot. Appreciate you taking the time to share what you know..

It's Theo's old car alright. Mike Vati then owned it for a while. When it was at the club and Theo was driving it it was fast and never wanted for a dollar being spent.  I should know, I had a red hot go at matching him (in the spend and on the track!). Did it on track sometimes.  

I drove that car about a year ago and was very taken with it. In spite of its appearance it was very 'streetable' and pleasant in the burbs.

Some very nice bits on it - however, its out of my price range (wifey would notice the spend!)

The owner has built up a very nice period 911 rally car, so I think thats where his passion lies now. 

Archived