Least amount of blokes ever on PFA

turboT

Enjoyed joining PFA this year , the tyre kicking and the banter.. stay safe all .. enjoy..Rainy day at the beach in Byron 

Hope to get to see some of your cars and faces in  2016

we need to get up and see you and Chris this year mate. It's rained every time I've ever gone to Byron..

bit of last minute x-mas shopping chaps? ;)

Actually, yes.  This year is the first time I've ever had to do it for other than our kids.  My wife used to have all the Christmasy stuff done by end of November.  I used to go with her on occasions, but never really got involved as it was outside my "sphere of knowledge".   I found myself asking random women questions like "what do you buy a 2 year old", do you know where the wrapping paper is, and "wanna come for a ride in my Porsche".

Actually, yes.  This year is the first time I've ever had to do it for other than our kids.  My wife used to have all the Christmasy stuff done by end of November.  I used to go with her on occasions, but never really got involved as it was outside my "sphere of knowledge".   I found myself asking random women questions like "what do you buy a 2 year old", do you know where the wrapping paper is, and "wanna come for a ride in my Porsche".

2 yr olds love a drive in a Porsche :) 

Archived