Moving Cars - Transport Legend - Recommendation

symsy

I couldnt find the post for recommendations and suppliers ..but I wanted to share a little story because Its a rare find  to get a GEM  for taking care of your cars -  LeeM recommended  Chris Toranto AKA  ELTORO Transport to me.

So for openers , this guy is a LEGEND, well priced and no price hiking and snobbery becuase I was shipping an Aston.

He picked up my car S.A was flexible about talking with my pickup and also when he arrived was given a massive front spoiler and three  x two person carry boxes in addition to the car. It was lucky he had space , but he dealt with it all and made the journey so easy for me

Further more I moved my car over the xmas break and had to hold the car near Melbourne , between shipping to Tassie…  He was concerned for my car and goods and stored the car for me and then dropped it back to the other transport company and the port some 5-6 days later.

We had discussed the boxes and a spoiler and then he took on his own back to empty my car and repack and fit in the spoiler and then arrange for the other carrier to meet him and do the handover etc etc..  

When I asked him what else I owed him he just asked for just a couple hundred bucks for his time.. vey very fair

I can only say this guy took the worry out of everything , all unplanned and all well cared for...

To close , my car had low clearance and no front tow point , he Blocked/chocked and soft strapped my car with ultimate care. My car was 1500kgs + and 4.5 Metres long .

I understand he does the SA - Melb and NSW runs regularly …  give this man support 

His Number 0481 168 871

actually it was my recommendation;)

chris is very passionate about cars

Well thank you both … My mistake and I appreciate it all the same …looks like I have to buy the beer if our paths cross

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sent this thread to a guy who just bought my car and he's made a booking. Thanks for posting Symsy/Lee/jnr356. Glad I remembered this thread (from all the way back in January, so it's not true that I don't remember anything, just things my wife tells me).

Car transport is definitely one of those things you're much happier doing with someone that comes recommended!!

Archived