Porsche in Tennis

espskk

There are only a couple of sports I can stand to watch on the TV, Basketball is 1 and the other is tennis.  Unfortunately my wife loves it and after 2 months of cricket on every night I have no choice but to let her watch the grunting millionaires!!  I was surprised to see last night a porsche badge on the top of one of the players, Angelique Kerber.   

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=angelique+kerber&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=485&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj10cSc8MrKAhUGIaYKHascA3UQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=angelique+kerber+2015&imgdii=noSfFx6hE6wNnM%3A%3BnoSfFx6hE6wNnM%3A%3BKNsyUh8GDPQIeM%3A&imgrc=noSfFx6hE6wNnM%3A

I would upload a pic but photobucket still appears sick!!  

• 2 years later...

My most memorable final victory was against Chris Evert in 1988. Perhaps I played my best tennis then. I still remember that afterwards, I raced along the autobahn in my winner's car and the speedometer showed 285 kilometres an hour.

Martina Navratilova

abXgGK3.jpg

and

jF0EuSN.jpg

COmph2f.jpg

fmDmxX5.jpg

22 hours ago, tazzieman said:

My most memorable final victory was against Chris Evert in 1988. Perhaps I played my best tennis then. I still remember that afterwards, I raced along the autobahn in my winner's car and the speedometer showed 285 kilometres an hour.

Martina Navratilova

a

Nobody explained correct break in procedure huh?

Archived