Jim's 930

GRK911

Went back to have a look at your original pics...and yep the colour of the mirror looks like a very fresh version of that original colour.

I have picked up a few stone chips in the mirrors of my 3.2 and would love to have them back in the condition of yours.

Thanks mate, Not home yet. Panel beater wants the paint to settle before he buffs it. Looks like I will be putting it back together next weekend. Works out well because of the cup, I can put some solid days into it.

Look who's back!!!!!!

4534t.jpg

654.jpg

89.jpg

After exactly 3 months, I finally have my car back. We managed to put quite a bit together in 3 hours tonight, and should have the rest finished tomorrow night (all except for the roof lining and windscreens)

And Vas, I took it for a quick squirt. Let me tell you, that exhaust is actually getting louder. hahahaha.

Guest vas930

WOW!

Man that looks good, Jim.

So glad you went with the original wheels.

Nice paint with a dark colour looks awesome.

Starting to make my old hot rod look average. ;)

Look forward to a look see on Sunday.

Well done. :)

Got Beer?

Thanks Chris and Kev. I appreciate it. Should have the car mostly finished on the weekend so I can post up some more pics then.

Great to finally see your car today Vas. Looks bloody fantastic and by no means average you fussy bugger. I'll have some cold ones waiting for you on Sunday.

Hey everyone. With a lot of help from my brother the car is just about complete. I haven't had a chance to take some proper photo's, but here are a few quick snaps that I took tonight in the garage on the phone. I have decided not to put the rear wiper on the car. What do you guys think? Does anyone know if I can buy a cap to cover the hole?

Enjoy the low res shots. I will put some better ones up soon.

22.jpg

55.jpg

44.jpg

33.jpg

Guest vas930

Sweet!

Happy for you ,mate.

Its a big job you have taken on, Jim.

You have done a fantastic job.

Not to many would have done what you have at your age.

Well done, see you this week.

Drive the hell out of it! :):):)

Thanks for the kind words Vas. It's not quite as good as yours, but I'm trying hard. I'm actually driving my car on Friday around town, so buzz me if you're around.

And Chris, thanks also for the nice words. Can't wait for the next cruise. I'll definitely be attending the first day of the late November event.

Jim,

What a sexy beast. THe paint work looks brilliant and the colour is awesome.

The colour, like silver really shows off those sexy curves. Can't wait to see the car in the flesh next time we all get together. YOu must be pretty happy seeing it al together and looking so good.

Kev

• 11 months later...

Archived