Cup 1's - 964

Troy Smith

Make sure you get the correct ET

I believe most of the sets for sale have an ET which suits wide body cars and SC (23/17) from memory

I think you need ET 52ish

I can put you on to a guy who has new ones for sale @ approx $2300 set of 4

Might be worth ringing around the Porsche independent mechanics. My mechanic, Autocoupe in Eltham, has many stacks of old wheels. I was able to buy a set in need of refurbishment from them at a really good price. 

Yup, Cup II's. They are dirt cheap, look like they have had a hard life. A referb would improve the visual side of things but there is the danger of one (or more) of the wheels being buckled or cracked given their overall appearance.

Not a fan of Cup II's on a 964 anyway. My 964 was running a brand new set when I purchased, was one of the first changes I made (switching to Cup I's). 

Not yet Clay ? Delivery date is March 9th! I hear you have a chip for me though ??

I'm also thinking of some BBS RS Wheels or something custom from Rotiform or Fifteen52

I sure do mate! :) Give me a buzz when it comes time!

so was I really! I have been cross shopping for some time but Rotiforms and 1552s have been a little out of the money I want to spend on them. My car could have more money put on it instead of those wheels right now! 

Make sure you get the correct ET

I believe most of the sets for sale have an ET which suits wide body cars and SC (23/17) from memory

I think you need ET 52ish

I can put you on to a guy who has new ones for sale @ approx $2300 set of 4

hey mate, I'm keen to get that contact from you for the new cup 1's cheers

If it is any help, the previous owner of my 964 bought brand new Mille Miglia Cup II's (same manufacturer as the Cup I's and the main rep brand), from a place in Moorabbin called 'Tuf Options'. He paid $2400 for the set. 

Archived