1960 356B.

Skidmarks

PM me your mobile # and I will send back the contact details of the guy with the 69 Sprintstars.

Merv

pm sent

Hi Skiddy

Reluctantly I'll be putting a huge stash of 356 outlaw parts on the market soon  - unless someone has an 356 A coupe shell for sale? .

They were acquired for a 1960 356 Roadster project which never went ahead and the car is now sold.

Now after a decade of languishing under the stairs its time to move them on. All the very best stuff Cariillo, LN Engineering, Scat, Vic Skirmants, Weber, Elgin, Competition Engineering, Bursch, Fibersteel etc etc.  Here's just as small sample of what's on offer which I'll post on the PFA first!

Brakes & Suspension

Components

Dual Master Cylinder Conversion 

Front Pedders 17mm sway bar

Rear Pedders camber compensator

Accessories

Components

Fibersteel Speedster Replica Seats ( Frames / Buckets and mounting Brackets for 356 A & early B

Carrera GT Rear Vision Mirror (RHD)

Early Speedster Style Headlight Grills

Carrera Style Aluminium Bumper Deco Trim (smooth bumper look)

Stay tuned.

We need to talk. PM sent. 

Thanks David.  May I ask why not the cheaper Zim's kit?  Is one better in some way?

http://www.allzim.com/store/356-dual-stage-master-cylinder-conversion-kit.html 

Cheers,

merv

Good question Merv!

I have no idea other than to speculate that the Klasse kit uses a 911 master cylinder and Zims uses another OEM (VW?) master cylinder?

I didn't pay anything near the price quoted in the Klasse catalog and was quite surprised myself at what they were asking, as in the past they have been quite reasonable price wise.  

Cheers

David

Archived