Selling a number of bikes

Some of my bicycles up for sale. Mostly ordinary mostly reflect my various riding interests and pecadilloes 

Being sold as a number of things occurred, mainly a larger shed on its way (meaning storage is now at a premium) and a partner that's no longer  willing to appreciate my interest in static art.

Have about 7 or so to part with and any $ will be going to a good causes.

some of them 

1977 Raleigh Grand Prix. Near mint blue. Minor marking on decals from 30 plus years of storage, everything factory including the gum wall tyres that have rotted on the rims - dads bike - great for the tweedy moustachioed twirlers 

1990 HARO EXTREME. cross country hard core. Mostly original though a LBS in their wisdom around 2003 replaced the seat, bar and DEORE LX shifters with some generic shimano tat. If you know whatt this is you'll know it's got the elevated chain stays. Still has power grips fitted, Ritchey wheels, purple ano, JD components suspension stem etc etc 

image_85.jpeg

Beretto . Built by Brett Richardson. Tri Frame geometry. Though with a jacked up seat post it'll be very contemporary. Mostly orig paint though some light corrosion. The tube integrity is good. Groupset is a mix, typical of the period built: wolber look diacompe suntour 

Also selling

kuwahara

vitus

Abeni

giant cadex 

merida 

trek

mostly road bikes or frames 

Some of my bicycles up for sale. Mostly ordinary mostly reflect my various riding interests and pecadilloes 

Being sold as a number of things occurred, mainly a larger shed on its way (meaning storage is now at a premium) and a partner that's no longer  willing to appreciate my interest in static art.

Have about 7 or so 

some of them 

1977 Raleigh Grand Prix. Near mint blue. Minor marking on decals from 30 plus years of storage, everything factory including the gum wall tyres that have rotted on the rims - dads bike - great for the tweedy moustachioed twirlers 

1990 HARO EXTREME. cross country hard core. Mostly original though a LBS in their wisdom around 2003 replaced the seat, bar and DEORE LX shifters with some generic shimano tat. If you know whatt this is you'll know it's got the elevated chain stays. Still gas power grips fitted, Ritchey wheels purple ano, JD systems suspension stem etc etc 

Beretto . Built by Brett Richardson. Frame geometry for Tri. Though with a jacked up seat post it'll be very contemporary. Mostly orig paint though some light corrosion. The tube integrity is good. Groupset is a mix, typical of the period built wolber look diacompe suntour 

Also selling

kuwahara

vitus

giant cadex 

merida 

trek

mostly road bikes or frames 

I recognize some of what you have written as English ...

I do they are on gumtree. easy to post pics - though send me your mobile and ill spam you

I'll list the remaining bikes over the weekend

P.S whats a 987 CS?

Hi Michel.

Forgot to check the "notify me of replies".

I'll jump on gumtree and have a look.  987 CS is a Cayman S.

Cheers

Archived