Short Video of my 911

Jkay

Hello All

Sent my 911 for some paint correction and protection the other day with Opticoat and they decided to make a short video of it. Very happy so far, and washing is a breeze. 

Just thought I'd post the video here. 

Cheers

Jkay

Hello All

Sent my 911 for some paint correction and protection the other day with Opticoat and they decided to make a short video of it. Very happy so far, and washing is a breeze. 

Looks great!  Where did you get it done?  And do you mind PMing me the price.

I had my Beemer coated with Ceramic Pro and it was amazing.  Was planning on doing the same with my 996, but I hear good things about Opti-Coat and am tempted to give it a try this time. 

Hello All

Cheers

Jkay

I'm an aircooled junkie now, but fond memories of picking up my 997tt a few years ago. enjoy

Thanks All :). Turbo T, I'm sure there's always room for another 911 next to your Air cooled beauties? 

d2000 pm re price on the way, and I got it done at Opticoat Sydney South in Alexandria. They sorted me an Uber to and from when I dropped the car off. 

thanks 

Jkay

Mate I have a black 997 that is in need of some paint correction the swirls look terrible in direct sun light and doing my head in,,,I will have to give them a call and see what they can do for me ,,,,your car looks fantastic thanks for posting her up ................:D

Mate I have a black 997 that is in need of some paint correction the swirls look terrible in direct sun light and doing my head in,,,I will have to give them a call and see what they can do for me ,,,,your car looks fantastic thanks for posting her up ................:D

Raven your black 911 will look great. Below is what my black Range Rover looked like 5 months after being Opticoated by them. I do however only wash it myself and never let anyone with a broom near it :)... Let us know how you go

IMG_9487.jpg

Archived