WANTED - Undercover Car Spot in Sydney to Hide Project Car

JonoF

Gents

I am searching for a cheap undercover (preferably lockable) car spot to hide a project car for three to four months...

The project car is currently roofless and is awaiting its donor roof and quarter panels early next year.

I am located in the Eastern Suburbs, but am happy to travel anywhere in the greater Sydney area.  I am looking for something cheap as I just need a hiding spot (not a usable car spot or work space).

Please let me know if you can help out a fellow PFA'er!

@turbot - do you want to lend me a spot in your stacker.....? ;)

Cheers

Jono

Gents

I am searching for a cheap undercover (preferably lockable) car spot to hide a project car for three to four months...

The project car is currently roofless and is awaiting its donor roof and quarter panels early next year.

I am located in the Eastern Suburbs, but am happy to travel anywhere in the greater Sydney area.  I am looking for something cheap as I just need a hiding spot (not a usable car spot or work space).

Please let me know if you can help out a fellow PFA'er!

@turbot - do you want to lend me a spot in your stacker.....? ;)

Cheers

Jono

I actually have a spot in Surry Hills mate - I was about to give it up, but can keep it going if you want it - $70p/w. It is an underground car parking spot as part of some apartments. Each bay is not individually locked but the building is secure. Let me know if it is of interest

I actually have a spot in Surry Hills mate - I was about to give it up, but can keep it going if you want it - $70p/w. It is an underground car parking spot as part of some apartments. Each bay is not individually locked but the building is secure. Let me know if it is of interest

Thanks for the offer mate, but I think I've found a lock up spot closer to home for $50/week. 

HOWEVER, if any PFAer has a spare farm shed on the outskirts of Sydney that could fit a spare p car for free, please let me know. ;) 

Jono, I have a shed where I stash some cars, but it's a bit of a hike... Canberra.

Also I have a garage space in Elizabeth Bay that I'll be giving up at end of the year, it's $220 per month if your other options fall through. 

Jono, I have a shed where I stash some cars, but it's a bit of a hike... Canberra.

Also I have a garage space in Elizabeth Bay that I'll be giving up at end of the year, it's $220 per month if your other options fall through. 

I might seriously take you up on the Canberra offer..... ;)

Archived