16" Fuchs wheels

turboT

Mark Poole  (RSR Sports Cars) in Adelaide has a set of 7 & 9 X 16 original Fuchs on the website for sale.  They are polished so need the

centers painted if you want the original look.  Not sure of year/date stamp but may be worth a call

For the silver 930 I presume? You're really going all out on originality hey? What's it got on it now?

I think my 16x8's on my Carrera are stamped '88. I've got 3 pair of 16x7's. Not sure of dates. Can check over the course of the next week or so.

Definitely not cheap. I was looking for a set for mine and they all needed plenty of work and at $5k before any work. I suppose the sellers didn't really want to sell. If you are selling the car is it really worth looking for date stamped wheels? Is there anything wrong with your wheels that are on it now?

Definitely not cheap. I was looking for a set for mine and they all needed plenty of work and at $5k before any work. I suppose the sellers didn't really want to sell. If you are selling the car is it really worth looking for date stamped wheels? Is there anything wrong with your wheels that are on it now?

my wheels look amazing. Recently found out they weren't made in Germany though...

Originality is king, or just drop the asking price. 

Archived