3.6l Engine, G50 Bits, Interior Bits

Pork Chops

I'll post up a more detailed list but it's a load of small stuff and an engine I need.

• Re the engine let's start at a '3.6' in any condition, priced to suit. Ancillaries too.
  • Re the interior I've got the dash pad and gauges but that's about it.  Seats, door cards, seat belts and carpet will be new so not required. Pretty much everything else needed.
  • Re the G50 stuff, I've got the gearbox and starter but that's it. Need pedal box, shifter for 5 speed, master cylinder, and all the small bits and pieces that are required to install the G50.
  • I need lights, lenses, trims, fuel tank and likely more. Might be easier to say what I've actually got!

Show us what you've got! Cheers.

Another way of looking at it is this is what I do have:

Shell and sunroof panel (ideally going to be welded shut)

Windows and frames

Doors

Bumpers, bonnet, boot lid, front fenders (note that the frunk bonnet, and front guards are longhood and I'll be selling the guards as I want a shorthood look)

Struts and torsion bars

Steering rack

Wiring loom (condition unknown)

Instruments, dash pad and panel (not sure what 'panel' is)

Gearstick and heating controls (not sure if G50 as the box was bought separately)

I'll post up a more detailed list but it's a load of small stuff and an engine I need.

• Re the engine let's start at a '3.6' in any condition, priced to suit. Ancillaries too.
  • Re the interior I've got the dash pad and gauges but that's about it.  Seats, door cards, seat belts and carpet will be new so not required. Pretty much everything else needed.
  • Re the G50 stuff, I've got the gearbox and starter but that's it. Need pedal box, shifter for 5 speed, master cylinder, and all the small bits and pieces that are required to install the G50.
  • I need lights, lenses, trims, fuel tank and likely more. Might be easier to say what I've actually got!

Show us what you've got! Cheers.

I've got a fuel tank painted cleaned ready to go 800   SOLD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived