UK - History Searching

Al

It appears I may of found my 911's original long lost owner's manual. I bought it and is now home safe n sound. The book is a hard to find original 1981 RoW book (not the more common USA book). It is fairly unmarked which is in line with how my car started life by first being owned by a display company who probably chose to leave the car and book in "as new" condition so they could sell it "as new" when they were done with it.

My DVLA records show my car being a visitor of a "German Motors Ltd" in Essex. The book is stamped with a "German Motors Ltd" service stamp. It appears German Motors Ltd was a little business in the Essex area. Very very interesting. Still researching.

• 4 years later...
On 24/02/2017 at 12:36, 901er said:

Success! Spoke with Harry at pca and within an hour he sent through the equivilant of a COA. It's basically the same thing, just doesn't say certificate of authenticity. ?

Sorry to dig up an old thread.. do you have contact details for Harry at PCA? Trying to do the same thing...