Cars & Coffee Brisbane - Coorporoo QLD Sat 4th

944 Geek

I should be there. Shame you can't make it Jason. Missed you at the last one! Still keen to have a chat about your car...

Next time Justin.  I am still hoing to organise a front engined meet up in Brisbane  (however all will be welcome).  I thought it would be cool to get the Brisbane crew together one moning.  There is a large carpark just near my place at Kedron on the park that would be great.  I'll have to get my finger out & organise it.

Next time Justin.  I am still hoing to organise a front engined meet up in Brisbane  (however all will be welcome).  I thought it would be cool to get the Brisbane crew together one moning.  There is a large carpark just near my place at Kedron on the park that would be great.  I'll have to get my finger out & organise it.

Sounds like a plan. There are plenty of front engined owners in Brisbane these days. My Beemer is front engined...until I sort a Porsche. ?

Hey Justin, gimmie a call tomorrow if you have time.  You just reminded me of a guy I know (he's a Beemerphile really but owns a coupla 944s) who has an S2 that he "might" part with.  Not sure probably be in the 30s I'd say if he does want to sell.  I will txt him.

Jason

hey Rob was that your gorgeous turbo I saw?

Hey Geeky, yes - that was mine parked a few cars away from yours.  I've never seen a conversion job like yours in the flesh, well-done, must have taken a shedload of work!  Pity we didn't catch up, but a bit hard as we don't know what the other looks like, and there were lots of other people there, too... :blink:  Must swap mobile numbers before the next one.  You too, OzJustin... ;)

Hey don't forget us Gold Coast guys. Plan something mid way between North and South. Would like to meet up with some like minded fellas. Sohan

Hey Geeky, yes - that was mine parked a few cars away from yours.  I've never seen a conversion job like yours in the flesh, well-done, must have taken a shedload of work!  Pity we didn't catch up, but a bit hard as we don't know what the other looks like, and there were lots of other people there, too... :blink:  Must swap mobile numbers before the next one.  You too, OzJustin... ;)

Yes agree on the number exchange. I saw your Turbo down the far end Rob. Was looking particularly shiny today. I was parked down the other end out the back of the REIQ carpark. Maybe we should exchange mugshots rather than numbers haha. We probably cross paths a dozen times when walking the strip.

Loved ypur 998spoiler too! Beautiful car. Im on 0400 82 33 70. Cheers David!

PMs sent.  Spoiler is the standard one on the last 944Ts, as per 968 (bridge spoiler).  Justin - it did look extra shiny today, only had a wash on Thursday, no polish.  Maybe the light was better today...

Archived