MotoGP

LeeM

Sadly, Nicky Hayden passed away from his injuries today :( 

As fans of these sports men and women, you can't help but sometimes feel like you know them. I'd met Nicky coupla times, and he was such a genuine guy that had time to sit and talk to a fan and fellow bike racer. A very, very sad day to hear of him losing his fight

Terrible news.  I flicked on the MotoGP Sunday night to see NH69 everywhere and had to google to find out what had happened - saw the news in the middle of the night last night.

It's sad way to go for someone like Nicky.

Amazing to die that way after defying death thousands of times on the track - we're lucky to still have Jack Miller with us, amazingly he walked away - and also 3 or 4 Moto3 riders after the weekend's carnage

Millers crash was one of the biggest I've ever seen. A very lucky boy to walk away from that one. Crutchlow stopped, as he feared the worst too. 

The Moto3 crash was madness!

Yes he was very lucky and that takes some real guts to get back on and ride like he did. These guys are racers through and through and tough as nails

Must admit I've not been a fan of Miller from the start of his career, and I'm still not, though I give him 100 out of 100 for his determination. He just never gives up

Archived